The M-Commerce 2.0 Initiative is focused on how 'personal data' can revolutionize advertising, payments and customer experiences. Supporting the World Economic Forum’s ‘Re-thinking Personal Data’ project, Personal Data is a major theme in STL Partners’ New Digital Economics Executive Brainstorm series.
Details of upcoming New Digital Economics Exec Brainstorms are here:
- New Digital Economics - Digital Arabia
6-7 November, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Dubai
- New Digital Economics - Digital Asia
3-5 December, Singapore
- New Digital Economics AMERICAS Executive Brainstorm
19-20 March 2013, more details to follow
- New Digital Economics EMEA Executive Brainstorm
23-24 April 2013, more details to follow
"Impressive facilitation"... "Refreshingly different format"... "Incredibly useful and insightful"... "Very productive"... "The interactive tools are easy to use"... "High quality discussions"
The events are designed, organised and facilitated by STL Partners, a specialist research company focused on business model innovation at the intersection of the global Telecoms, Media and Technology (TMT) sectors. Our special interactive events, called 'Executive Brainstorms' are highly regarded by strategists internationally. Since 2005, we have brought together over 3,000 senior executives from 800 companies to explore new strategic growth opportunities in the digital economy.
Unique Interactive 'Mindshare' Format
STL Partners' unique interactive format, called "Mindshare" , enables the event to be run as a large scale facilitated brainstorm comprising roughly: 30% Stimulus presentations; 22% Interactive brainstorming with peers (supported by interactive technology); 13% Panel discussions; 35% Networking.
Autumn/Fall 2011 Review:
M-Commerce 2.0 - The new wave: how the mobile Internet is changing consumer behavior, the emergence of new types of services, the evolving political and regulatory climate for 'personal data' and digital identities, the importance of user-centric solutions and the potential of new enabling technologies.
Innovators' Showcase: quick fire presentations from leading start-ups in personal data and ID management, location-based marketing, vendor relationship management, social commerce and augmented reality, reviewed by leading investors and analysts.
M-Payments 2.0: The next generation of authentication and payment mechanisms and the value of transactional data.
Advertising 2.0: Using personal data to drive highly-relevant, timely and interactive consumer engagement. From 'push' to 'pull'.
Customer experience 2.0: Giving customers and users compelling experiences, while preserving trust and confidence.
Making 'M-Commerce 2.0' happen: Identifying the next steps for individual companies and the broader ecosystem.
- Event Report: all participants receive an exclusive report of up to 100 pages of analysis and feedback from the brainstorm
- NDE Video coverage: Key content and feedback from the event will be recorded, edited and made available on-demand after the event
- New Research: new STL Partners analysis will be released at the event
- Innovation Showcase: Evening showcase of cutting edge international innovation from leading start-ups
- Networking: Advanced programme of social and business networking